Sunday, April 10, 2011

Re-Introduction

After 4 years of ignoring this blog I am back again, I got another blog from multiply: explainer.multiply.com, which talks basically the same issue here, but in this blog I prefer to have more attacks whereas the other one is more friendlier in atmosphere.

Ok let's begin the re-introduction, I am 25 years old now and while I was reading this blog I never realize that I can write such great bull crap. I will not hold you much though lets just run through some things in my life for the past few years that I have not blogged:

5. I just sat down the United Nations Regional Meeting on Special Session in Bangkok Thailand.

4. I sat down with great leaders from around the globe.

3. I passed the Chemical engineering license exam last 2009.

2.I graduated the BS (not an acronym of Bull Shit) Chemical Engineering

1. I am still Philippine's Troll King.

and while I was gone and away, I made some new friends and a handful of haters. Unlike when I was still in my early age where I fall in and out of love, I am now settled down, no more craps that love life brings....its time to get down and dirty I am getting old and the shits are getting stinkier too. With all the topsy-truvy antics that I have, it seems like the world is getting more complex as I grow older. Problems are harder to solve than the calculus equation I used to derive and damn it far more difficult than deriving equations.

Oh well, I still think that some people does not use their brains well, even though they have the capacity to think, some people are earning money while sitting down while some are earning less while working hard. I learn so many things in the past 4 years but one thing is for sure: Penguins are the only animal in the planet that can stick to a single mate for the rest of their lives.

No comments: