Sunday, April 17, 2011

UnHoly Week, Palm (on the Face) Sunday: Trolling on Jesus Christ

Palm Sunday, and I its a good thing I am so many miles away from my province (aand tribe) or else I have to force myself to wake up 4:00 am in the morning to join on the traditional "Adlaw sa Lucay" (Day of the Palms). I remember way back in childhood, so many palm leaves are being sold and crafted to so many designs, to a point I can imagine a palm tree stripped naked, and raped until it's virginity is like pureed Tisa milkshake (one of the most disgusting shakes I have ever tasted, its sold near St. Therese Church in Lahug just a few blocks from the old St. Jude's School, now the JY Square extension (anyway you try going to the JY Square mall CR 2nd floor if you want to have a quickie fun).

Okay back to the main topic, if you can observe one single phrase that all priest will say during (Un)Holy Week: "Jesus suffered and died on the cross for our sins" and I always roll my eyeballs and say to myself "Here we go again.", I come to realize the church is a brainwasher to gain followers....legions and legions of hypocrites who goes to the church to do the drama and then after mass goes out then starts to philander around...(not to mention the priest who enjoy slapping the faces of his altar boys in the said church...I wonder if he is still there...).

He suffered and died on the cross, so what? But I never told him to do that, and in the first place why would I allow him to suffer for me, he did it on his sole purpose of being glorified, obviously. He claims to be the son of the Christian god, but his way of thinking confuses me (a lot), and he use Judas Escariot to be his scape goat,he should thank Judas for betraying him cause if it was not for him he could not have took domination over many people in the present date. Anyway, I never told Jesus to suffer and die on the cross for me and he never consulted me on the first place, and the people at that time are idiots and naive too (same as him).

I mean why in the world would you talk about a new religion to a region where there is already an existing religion? His trolling did not even succeeded in the place where he was born, same old religion...There is no wondering people will want him nailed on the cross during his time, its like talking about let's drink bitter beer in a community who only drinks plain water, If I am on my right mind I wont go "Hey ya know I am the son of God" in a conservative religion who is waiting for the messiah. He was such determined to be nailed on the cross that he step foot on his enemies grounds, if I were him I rather go to places where religion is not that systematic and start to preach there and reap the harvest of my efforts later.

Anyway, as to all those brain washed people will I don't mind them but for me, I rather use my brain than being brained washed by those altar men who slaps the faces of his altar boys, oh wait I forgot...who also loves to play with altar boys in the middle of the night...

So here are some points that I want to say:
1. Jesus did not ask my permission that he be nailed on the cross (so there is no point telling me he suffered on the cross for me, its plain stupidity).
2. He made some stupid decision by going back to the place where people hates him (Bad Idea).
3.He build a new world order in a region with a systematic form of religion (Another Bad Idea).
4.He preached a new word to naive people who are so frustrated about their politics (Another more Bad Idea).
5.He neurotic if he said "I am the son of God" in front of angry men (Another more more bad idea).

No comments: