Friday, September 2, 2011

My Sweet Sweet Baby

I am still dreaming of my fairy tale stories, of holding hands running on the flowered spring meadows with you, wrapping you around my arms on the mountain tops watching the night skies as the heaven sparkle down on us, making love to you under the full moon sky and sleeping with you naked under the bed sheets as the snow slowly covers the ice cold air, but here I am....in a far away distance...wishing I have wings to fly to you.

I still am dreaming of walking with you under the bright sun, as I watch the rays glow on your skin, I still dream of sitting down on the bridge with you, eating "mo mo's" (dumplings). I still dream of wanting to make you laugh with my silly jokes.

But here I am lost in the busy and buzzling streets of an unknown land, finding my way back to you. Like a lost puppy, searching up and down, looking for your warm touch.

Sometimes, I feel guilty, of leaving you behind me. Sometimes I feel angry because of this distance between us, sometimes I feel sad because I can't be there with you. Sometimes....sometimes....I miss you so much like how I miss the spicy taste of emadatchi [what the hell (O_O)!].
Sometimes, I pretend to faint here and there, hoping you will come to catch my fall..but unfortunately all I got is pain all over my body.....maybe this new mental disorder is what poets called:"I miss you so much, love"....


Sweet....Sweet.....Sweet..baby...I miss your loving....

No comments: